You are informed that Pernod Ricard uses the following cookies:
- “User-SessionID” cookies: they are used by the Site in order to:
- store information regarding to a form that has been filled by you on the Site
- allow your access to your restricted areas on the Site, through identifiers that you have previously submitted to Pernod Ricard.
- “Strictly necessary cookies”: these cookies are essential in order to browse the website and use all of its features. Without these cookies, features will not have optimum functionality. These cookies are purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- “Functionality cookies”: these cookies are used to make browsing easier. They store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- “Audience measurement cookies”: these cookies are used by the Site in order to set up anonymous statistics and traffic volumes. They enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily.
- “Targeting cookies”: these cookies enable to send you targeted advertisements based on your interests.
You are informed that you have, at all times, a right of access to your personal data in respect of cookies and, at all times, a right of opposition enabling you to accept or refuse the cookies.
At all times, you may manage, desactivate and authorize cookies by configuring your Internet browser.
You will find below all information relating to usage instructions depending on your Internet browser:
- For Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- For ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For SafariTM: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- For FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- or OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
For more information about cookies, including how to enable cookies, change your browser settings and find and delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit the website www.cnil.fr
You may contact Pernod Ricard by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of difficulty in exercising your right of accessing or opposition to cookies. Please note that if you do not accept the cookies, your use of certain part of the Site (in particular, browsing on the Site and your user area) may not be carried out correctly.