Three refreshing elements that bring out the best in each other. You can also ask for a Jameson and Ginger, a Whiskey Ginger or even an Irish buck. The smoothness of the irish whiskey combined with some sour brought by the lemon juice and the typical taste of the Ginger ale make it a perfect sipping drink even for non-whiskey aficionados.
- Fill a high ball glass with ice
- Pour in a shot of Jameson
- Top up the glass with a good quality bottled ginger ale
- Stir briefly to mix
- Take a large wedge of lime, give it a squeeze and drop it into the glass
- Roughly 1 part Jameson to 3 par
The Jame's Rooftop is the only rooftop bar in Casablanca, exclusively designed to match the Jameson Irish Whiskey identity. It is one of the latest additions to the 5 stars JM Suites Hotel, located in...