Our whisky Master Class is a fun way to get to know distillers' production and distilling methods as well as learn and taste the variety of Australian whiskies on offer.
By the end of the class you will be able to talk about key distillers in Australia, the different type of whiskies and name your favourite.
Australian craft spirits have been becoming increasingly popular in the last couple of years with a range of premium local whiskies, gins and other spirits being released to the market.
Tickets are $65pp and include:
- A welcome local craft beer
- A Bad Frankie signature jaffle (toasted sandwich)
- 5 tasters of Australian craft Whiskies
- 2 hours with Seb to learn about the history, distillers and whiskies of Australia
- Hopefully a new appreciation and love for whisky!